The Important Question | Syracusefan.com

The Important Question

UnknownOrange

2023 Cali Award Winner Points Scored
It's Saturday, September 3rd.

You just arrived at your tailgate.

It's a warm 84 degrees but you have plenty of shade and coolers around.

You high five and hug your tailgating pals. Another season upon us.

Now it's time to ask the important question...

What are we drinking?!

Light beers for the marathon? A nice local IPA? Something a wee bit stronger? Maybe it's NA for your own reasons. Lots of fun seltzers on the market as well.

It's a mixed bag for me. Recommendations welcome!

It's Saturday, September 3rd.

You just arrived at your tailgate.

It's a warm 84 degrees but you have plenty of shade and coolers around.

You high five and hug your tailgating pals. Another season upon us.

Now it's time to ask the important question...

What are we drinking?!

Light beers for the marathon? A nice local IPA? Something a wee bit stronger? Maybe it's NA for your own reasons. Lots of fun seltzers on the market as well.

It's a mixed bag for me. Recommendations welcome!
Diet Dr Pepper Cherry. Zero sugar.

Actually I haven't tried it but if I find it at the grocery store, that is what I am gonna drink.

DP_Cherry_ZeroSugar_12oz_Can_Wet.png

Actually I haven't tried it but if I find it at the grocery store, that is what I am gonna drink.

If I'm you I go Coke Zero Cherry. Much better IMHO.
And I'm having whatever is closest to my grasping hand.

My wife actually loves the Dr Pepper Zero Cream Soda mix -- very tough to find though

Been a big fan of the UBL releaes lately. Maybe hit up the location for some tastings and grab a few cans Saturday and then head up to the JMA for some tailgating, and fingers crossed I make it to the 4th quarter.

Been a big fan of the UBL releaes lately. Maybe hit up the location for some tastings and grab a few cans Saturday and then head up to the JMA for some tailgating, and fingers crossed I make it to the 4th quarter.
Awesome brewery and conveniently always have a good selection at Mets games

That looks amazing. Right up my alley.

Some type of NA IPA for me, the wife is probably having a Sam Adams Octoberfest or whatever type of beer the tailgate folks are serving.

Have you tried Dr. Pepper Cream Ale Zero Sugar? The absolute best soda on the market.
A friend also loves it. Got me excited about trying it. Well I did and I did not like it much.

A few months ago there was a dark berry Diet Dr Pepper that I tried and loved. It tasted like Grape Faygo. Can't find it anywhere now except with sugar. Maybe the one I tried had sugar and that was why it tasted so good? Hope not.

Back to cream ale. I didn't like the non-diet cream ales back when I consumed sugar sodas, so I don't think it was their fault. My tongue is probably defective. ;)

Oh a hot day, been doing ranch waters. Fresh if I’m at home (good tequila, squeeze juice of a quarter orange and orange flavored Poland spring soda water)

They also make preprepared ones now also for the road. I’ll bring those to my first tailgate.

In the dome, Blue Light till I die

A friend also loves it. Got me excited about trying it. Well I did and I did not like it much.

A few months ago there was a dark berry Diet Dr Pepper that I tried and loved. It tasted like Grape Faygo. Can't find it anywhere now except with sugar. Maybe the one I tried had sugar and that was why it tasted so good? Hope not.

Back to cream ale. I didn't like the non-diet cream ales back when I consumed sugar sodas, so I don't think it was their fault. My tongue is probably defective. ;)

Everyone knows that there is only one good cream ale.

genesee-brewing-company-genesee-cream-ale_1497636396.png