The interview orchrasted by Mike Lindley with Noel's coach! | Syracusefan.com

The interview orchrasted by Mike Lindley with Noel's coach!

Can anyone sum up what he said?? My iPhone can't play it and I'm on the road.

What?!? can we get some sort of recap?

NN's coach: "His opportunity to play in that spot (anchor of 2-3 zone) has definitely kept them (Syracuse) in the running for him"

Coach seems like he really choosing his words carefully

Will this please end. I want the kid as much as anybody not named Bjorn, but this is getting real old real quick.

JB was mobbed by students when he visited Tilton to recruit Noel

Coach has utmost respect of JB, says he's had great success year after year

I just love that gilardino had to make two threads about this exact same thing.

Coach is definitely trying to stay as impartial as possible

His coach has no idea where NN is even leaning at this point

Coach has utmost respect of JB, says he's had great success year after year
Well that's more than we can say for many of the posters on this board. At least the guy follows college basketball.

Listened to the interview with Marcus O'Neil several times. He is definitely cautious on what he says. Here are some highlights that are meaningful to me and may/may not be consequential in the outcome:
1. NN will be good defending the rim regardless of the defensive style
--'Cuse zone is definitely a reason for 'Cuse to be considered
2. O'Neil has nothing but compliments for JB...as a person and as a coach
3. Women's BBall coach is from Syracuse area so JB is a "rock star" at Tilton
4. NN is very good friends with MCW and MCW's family...
5. NN will do well regardless which of the 3 schools he goes too...he will be a top 5 selection in draft, if not #1, regardless of chosen school and regardless of when he goes

O'Neil said several times "I have to be careful" how to respond to a question"--I believe he knows more than he is telling...if that is the case and you think about 2 and 4 above, I believe that NN selects 'Cuse...
Based on interview, what do you think?

Listened to the interview with Marcus O'Neil several times. He is definitely cautious on what he says. Here are some highlights that are meaningful to me and may/may not be consequential in the outcome:
5. NN will do well regardless which of the 3 schools he goes too...he will be a top 5 selection in draft, if not #1, regardless of chosen school and regardless of when he goes

O'Neil said several times "I have to be careful" how to respond to a question"--I believe he knows more than he is telling...if that is the case and you think about 2 and 4 above, I believe that NN selects 'Cuse...
He knows. Id be shocked if he doesnt.

good theories here but to me...it's reading way too much into it...He didn't say "he has to be careful here" when discussing Syracuse...THAT would have been telling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom