The Joe Girard jokes need to stop. | Syracusefan.com

The Joe Girard jokes need to stop.

On pregame radio JB said that Kadary is not used to playing significant guard minutes and that there is a lot more running involved. Said by next year his conditioning will be better and he will be ready.

lol.

Guys don’t need to play for 20 minutes straight. We could/should easily have a true 3 guard rotation. Like 2012.

38 minutes for Buddy today in a game where he did nothing. Kadary’s foul trouble excuses his lower minutes...to an extent. But come on.

On pregame radio JB said that Kadary is not used to playing significant guard minutes and that there is a lot more running involved. Said by next year his conditioning will be better and he will be ready.
Sounds like bs to me. He can play now. He’s the best playmaker we’ve had in years. He should be starting and playing 40 minutes.

Can't we just tell him to stop running in transition D????? That seems to help keep the legs fresh

There are people on here that claim to be SU fans, but their chief function seems to discredit players and pretend they know more than the coaches. They voice contempt against JB, Buddy, and Joe. I am aware of what they say about opinions, i.e. they are like an anus, everyone has one and they usually stink! Can't the mods regulate this hate a little better without censoring opinion that is never ending, and in my opinion, wrong?

I was definitely down on him but he did admit he had fairly adverse effects to getting covid. let's hope this is more of what he'll be.

Heres the deal, when joe or buddy play terribly, we have a future nba player on the bench. Thats the issue.
If I had a dollar for every such proclamation of never NBA SU player by SU fan, I’d be partners with Elon Musk

There are people on here that claim to be SU fans, but their chief function seems to discredit players and pretend they know more than the coaches. They voice contempt against JB, Buddy, and Joe. I am aware of what they say about opinions, i.e. they are like an anus, everyone has one and they usually stink! Can't the mods regulate this hate a little better without censoring opinion that is never ending, and in my opinion, wrong?

interesting youre ignoring the MANY anti Griffin posts. Almost like you have an agenda

Are you lost? Do you know where you are right now?? Have you ever been on other programs fan forums? Pretty normal activity here compared to others. This is what we do here lol...talk ish and act like we know more then hof coaches! Its what keeps us all coming back...but sure let's make it boring and nothing but praise!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom