The Karate Kid is coming back as a YouTube series! | Syracusefan.com

The Karate Kid is coming back as a YouTube series!

They should reboot it with zabka and macchio's kids reversing roles where macchio's kid is the popular one and bullies the blond guy's kid.

They should reboot it with zabka and macchio's kids reversing roles where macchio's kid is the popular one and bullies the blond guy's kid.

kvpaw.gif

Isn't there some ridiculous theory that Ralph Macchio's character is really the bully?

Isn't there some ridiculous theory that Ralph Macchio's character is really the bully?

He is trying to date someones long time girlfriend. He shouldn't be shocked that he gets beaten up. He's certainly not a bully though.

Agree, it's all about Zabka. He was the best. Karate Kid, Just One of the Guys, Back to School. He knew how to play the bad guy. Even the cameo in European Vacation where he's the boyfriend to a suddenly chubby Audrey seems to work.

Just One of the Guys is such an underrated 80's movie. Zabka was awesome. The douchebag college boyfriend was spot on. The lead actress was fantastic...and HOT. And Bud was hilarious.

Bud is actually in the recent Geico motorcycle commercial. He's the biker buddy that pulls into the gas station and sees his "riding pal" with the minivan.

Let's thank Greg for all the thrills and spills he's given us. LIFT!

Just One of the Guys is such an underrated 80's movie. Zabka was awesome. The douchebag college boyfriend was spot on. The lead actress was fantastic...and HOT. And Bud was hilarious.

Bud is actually in the recent Geico motorcycle commercial. He's the biker buddy that pulls into the gas station and sees his "riding pal" with the minivan.

Let's thank Greg for all the thrills and spills he's given us. LIFT!

I loved that movie. Even used the alien twins reference once when my son was 4 and he and his best friend would never separate.

I got so good at pausing the movie at the boob scene. Keep in mind kiddos those were the VCR days, which stands for velociraptor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom