The Kominsky Method | Syracusefan.com

The Kominsky Method

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I have watched the first four episodes so far on Netflix. I've been a big fan of Michael Douglas since we had a 20 minute conversation with him in Bermuda twenty years ago and have always admired Alan Arkin for his work. If you are of a certain age you will definitely appreciate this show.

Michael Douglas Refuses to Age Gracefully in ‘The Kominsky Method’

I have watched the first four episodes so far on Netflix. I've been a big fan of Michael Douglas since we had a 20 minute conversation with him in Bermuda twenty years ago and have always admired Alan Arkin for his work. If you are of a certain age you will definitely appreciate this show.

Michael Douglas Refuses to Age Gracefully in ‘The Kominsky Method’
I'm bumping my thread. He just won the Golden Globe for best actor for this show which hopefully means there will be a season two.

It's a decent show; certainly not worthy of awards.
Hard to say as I have never heard of the majority of the nominations. All I know is there is a bunch of crap on tv so when yiu find something good you stick with it. I don't see this show running for more than a couple years. They've already hit on a lot of the key topics. Are they ready to jump the shark already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom