The Matrix Resurrections | Syracusefan.com

The Matrix Resurrections

Day2

Living Legend
Skip it. Or just watch it on HBO.

Not even sure if Hugo Weaving could have saved it, but after 18 years, Lana Wachowski should have waited a little longer for him or not done the movie at all. Her sister’s probably saying, “I told you so.”

Who am I kidding? It will probably make a ton of money and then we’ll get another crappy sequel.

I started watching it the other day, am 45 minutes into it, and I can't figure out if it I even want to finish it. Why do they keep showing clips from the trilogy? Why isn't Lawrence Fishburne in this one? Why does it feel like a completely different movie than the first three?

These are just a few questions I asked myself...

pretty much how i felt during the first one which i have never been able to finish.

big flop in the US but down ok over seas

I watched it last night. The premise of a new matrix and explanation for the gap in time was ok and could have been clever. I think they could have done a lot more with this. They could have went more into the sentient robots and the uprising. However, there was no plot after the initial idea. I would have guessed that this was the first of another trilogy, but then the ending kind of made a jump that did not flow from the prior events .

I watched it last night. The premise of a new matrix and explanation for the gap in time was ok and could have been clever. I think they could have done a lot more with this. They could have went more into the sentient robots and the uprising. However, there was no plot after the initial idea. I would have guessed that this was the first of another trilogy, but then the ending kind of made a jump that did not flow from the prior events .
I watched it the other week, it seemed like fan-fic that was never fleshed out by actual writers.

Was there a huge following waiting forever for this re-boot?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom