The moment Dino knew he was pulling Dungey | Syracusefan.com

The moment Dino knew he was pulling Dungey

Alsacs

Living Legend
0AA9808C-A84F-4293-8620-BA786AB63389.jpeg

I am watching the game on DVR and this is the moment captured on TV.
Hope Dungey comes back next week and beats NC State.

This is not about allegiances or whos done what to earn what.

We have a real chance at 6 wins and potentially more. Sounds pathetic saying that, but that’s where we’ve been building up to and now we’re here. No lateral moves. Forward, god damnit forward.

We have a real chance at 6 wins and potentially more. Sounds pathetic saying that, but that’s where we’ve been building up to and now we’re here. No lateral moves. Forward, god damnit forward.

That was a huge win. If we are 4-3 we are wondering where the 2 wins could come. Instead we can get bowl eligible next week, and every remaining game is a chance to clinch.

Today was the Battle of Foy.

Spiers is now in command of Easy...

You forgot a comma

Seriously...moving forward. Syrbosshogg started it...Play DeVito and incorporate Dungey in wildcat package. Let him run and be reckless there. Plus it’s another wrinkle for defenses to prepare for later on in the season.

I get why people are saying what they’re saying. There are pieces of me that agree. But I don’t think it’s nearly as solidified as it’s being described.

This board is going to be a nuclear mine field all week... hot take city.

I’m just happy we’re 5-2 and have some kids who can play QB... young and talented team. It’s fun to watch.

Love Dungey, love wins more. Love Devito’s moxy and zip, don’t love other things. Dino’s gonna play whoever he feels gives us the best chance.

I get why people are saying what they’re saying. There are pieces of me that agree. But I don’t think it’s nearly as solidified as it’s being described.

This board is going to be a nuclear mine field all week... hot take city.

I’m just happy we’re 5-2 and have some kids who can play QB... young and talented team. It’s fun to watch.
I’ve already got radiation poisoning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom