The NCAA Tournament is... | Syracusefan.com

The NCAA Tournament is...

It's great if we make the field and win a game or two. Once we get knocked out my interest drops off dramatically and only watch the odd game after that. Guess I'm selfish.

It's great if we make the field and win a game or two. Once we get knocked out my interest drops off dramatically and only watch the odd game after that. Guess I'm selfish.
I'm the same way. Along those lines, for anyone working from home, the round of 32 continues tomorrow, so while working there are games to keep an eye on if we get the win.

Can’t sleep. Thinking about if we would have covered the spread against Baylor if Rutgers didn’t choke away the Houston game.

The only way Buddy scores on Davion Mitchell is in the layup line during warmups.

Or if he gets a pass and shoots over him. 6-6 vs 6-0. Off the dribble- yeah layup line.

Or if he gets a pass and shoots over him. 6-6 vs 6-0. Off the dribble- yeah layup line.
Key words there are if he gets a pass. Mitchell was the best defensive player in the country last year. Kind of like a Dejon Jarreau on steroids. When his man stepped over half court Mitchell was in his shorts the rest of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom