The New Approach... | Syracusefan.com

The New Approach...

Ish88888

All American
Geeez its great to look forward to pics and reporting on our team's daily workouts each evening . I am giddy. Some observations:
1. Love the new practice look of offense in all orange and defense in white jerseys instead of the outdated meathead red and green cheap jersey look that screems high school. We look sharp in practice.

2. Conditioning: these kids were put on individual plans from spring til now (4 months) . Many have changed their body composition and from someone with physiology degrees, yes, its possible and healthy for 18-22 yo metabolisms to accomplish this with the correct guidance. Nutrition is 75% of it and love the non meathead approach(hicks) in doing so. This S&C staff is cutting edge. Also , the fact that this new staff has individual positions training together, instead of the whole team, makes tons of sense. The theme in the room is consistent.

3. The kids seem motivated and happy and reps in practice are done with enthusiasm and energy. With a purpose.

That's coming from a Shafer guy, who shed a tear when we beat BC. that said, its a different ball game now. Love it, get it, lets go cuse!

Um, you do realize it's all the same mesh jersey but in different colors, right? I feel like you just love to use "meathead"

No, i get it, love the color change. Green for offense and red for defense was dumb. Not a meathead kinda guy. These new jerseys are a smoother, faster nylon;)

Ish88888 said:
No, i get it, love the color change. Green for offense and red for defense was dumb. Not a meathead kinda guy. These new jerseys are a smoother, faster nylon;)
Dumb except that's what Mac, P, Marrone, Shaf all did due to the tradition.

Reminder: Greg Robinson git away from red/green. Yikes.

That said, obviously Babers' success will not be effected by this.

Good lord it was 30+ years ago but still to this day when I hear meathead I think of Meatballs 2...Me Ted...meathead...lol
MV5BZDFiNWU5ZjEtMjFhNS00NzU0LWI1YTItNGExNjU2OGFlNjhmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_.jpg

Pyle said:
Good lord it was 30+ years ago but still to this day when I hear meathead I think of Meatballs 2...Me Ted...meathead...lol
MeToo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom