The New Guys | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The New Guys

Wasn't there an OrangeBabe that posted here for a minute. I don't know many guys that call themselves babe.

Wasn't there an OrangeBabe that posted here for a minute. I don't know many guys that call themselves babe.
That would be me :), and yes, I am a female.

Some of the posters became upset and aggressive, when I stated Kadary was our best guard & should have been playing more than Joe & Buddy, or we could eventually see him transfer like Goodine...well, guess what.

Anyway, Buddy did light it up during the postseason, and I hope he keeps that up next year. We definitely need that Buddy. I really am excited about next year's team minus losing Kadary, which I feel would have made us a top 10-15 team.

Some of the posters became upset and aggressive, when I stated Kadary was our best guard & should have been playing more than Joe & Buddy, or we could eventually see him transfer like Goodine...well, guess what.

Anyway, Buddy did light it up during the postseason, and I hope he keeps that up next year. We definitely need that Buddy. I really am excited about next year's team minus losing Kadary, which I feel would have made us a top 10-15 team.
I don't care if you are male or female, but are you tall enough to have a viable opinion?

Good to see you're still around. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If they don't like it, there's always the ignore button lol.

It's hard times, you have to pay for knee surgery somehow. We won't judge.
Wasn't that the best time to use your catch phrase? Ahhh man...timing could not have been better OF. Damn!

All good OB...just remember the aggressive ones on this board are nothing more than some dogs howling at the moon. Shake up a can with pennies or spray a little water on their face and they usually run to another corner and sulk. Except Cuserunnerhulk...he either truly doesn't know what he does or he is a master troll genius running a social lab on this board. Either way...

me, one weekend a month, but that is none of your business
I was gonna like this, but then worried what some would think about me if I did, not that there is any the wrong with that if I was that way, not that I am... I’m just confused now.

All good OB...just remember the aggressive ones on this board are nothing more than some dogs howling at the moon. Shake up a can with pennies or spray a little water on their face and they usually run to another corner and sulk. Except Cuserunnerhulk...he either truly doesn't know what he does or he is a master troll genius running a social lab on this board. Either way...
Thank you :)

Hooray! Just 7 or 800 more of us and we will totally DOMINATE this board!
1618969538500.png

Apparently we only need half. Sorry guys lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom