The new "Most Interesting Man in the World" | Syracusefan.com

The new "Most Interesting Man in the World"

SWC75

Bored Historian
dddd-1.jpg

...doesn't cut it...

Screen-Shot-2017-05-04-at-9.12.45-AM.png

Heard the casting story behind the first guy. His wife is is agent. Long story short, it was down to him, and a much younger actor. The guy in charge called her to tell her they were going with the younger guy. She said, "the most interesting man in the world can't be young". He told he he would call her right back. About 10 minutes later, the call came, and her client/husband was the most interesting man in the world.

Heard the casting story behind the first guy. His wife is is agent. Long story short, it was down to him, and a much younger actor. The guy in charge called her to tell her they were going with the younger guy. She said, "the most interesting man in the world can't be young". He told he he would call her right back. About 10 minutes later, the call came, and her client/husband was the most interesting man in the world.
Well, I don't believe she was his wife at the start of the commercial run. I think they were both married to someone else.

Well, I don't believe she was his wife at the start of the commercial run. I think they were both married to someone else.
Maybe, but not how I recall it being presented.

Maybe, but not how I recall it being presented.
It's not exactly a warm and fuzzy story if I am correct and I am pretty sure I am. I think they may have dumped their spouses a year before he got the beer ad. As an aside, he is now a Tequilla spokesman and his line is, I told you I don't always drink beer.

He was young once:

(Yes, he's the bad guy.)

they certainly have a type. most interesting ? i know a guy who can catch a bullet in a pan flute.

Would have worked better if they cast the new guy as the original guy in his youth. Looks enough like him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom