The new Star Wars movie has a title | Syracusefan.com

The new Star Wars movie has a title

orange79

Internet Sleuth
16179286_1396363327081931_4865542756756011519_o.jpg

Interesting. Is Luke the last Jedi? Or is he training the last Jedi (Rey)? Or something totally different?

I'm guessing this is Luke's story about how he lost his apprentices and they turned against him. Note the red rather than traditional yellow lettering. I just hope to God this isn't another remake like the last one was. If there's yet another G-D death star in the remaining movies and they don't introduce some new worlds and new species, then this is nothing but a cash grab.

I think you are right: Luke is referred to as the last Jedi going back to Ep 6. I also think Ep 8 will focus on Rey and Kylo Rens training with another battle between the two as its climax. I think there will be substantial flashbacks to Ren's early life and betrayal of Luke as well. I'm betting we will be revisiting the rainy scene from Rey's force vision.
I've seen some theories that just as she was able to look in on the Knights of Ren in that scene, he was able to have similar visions (that included her) when touching Kenobi's light saber. Zapruder film analysis of that dream sequence gives at least some evidence that he is holding a second light saber in that rainy scene in her vision.

Red Logo was done 2x before.

-Return of the Jedi
-Revenge of the Sith

Both were part III not 2. However...Someone big dies in both.

Vader in Jedi

And...

Anakin, if I may...in Sith.

Is Snoke Anakin/Vader???

Does his son, Luke, get offed??

Red Logo was done 2x before.

-Return of the Jedi
-Revenge of the Sith

Both were part III not 2. However...Someone big dies in both.

Vader in Jedi

And...

Anakin, if I may...in Sith.

Is Snoke Anakin/Vader???

Does his son, Luke, get offed??

Snoke isn't Vader/Anakin. I am 97% sure of that.

I'm guessing this is Luke's story about how he lost his apprentices and they turned against him. Note the red rather than traditional yellow lettering. I just hope to God this isn't another remake like the last one was. If there's yet another G-D death star in the remaining movies and they don't introduce some new worlds and new species, then this is nothing but a cash grab.
Well, other than the rebellion/resistance nasty habit of blowing them up, they do seem to work pretty effectively...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom