The obligatory "Thickburger" thread | Syracusefan.com

The obligatory "Thickburger" thread

will he be our best player this year... or in 2012?

Which thickburger? Thickburger Fair or Thickburger Waiters

Both will have breakout seasons

there is 2?? why?

Could tell, either this:

whiskey.jpg

or this:

2336656754_3e00a19cfe.jpg

God bless that thread. And God bless Otto for fully embracing it.

i feel like you should only crown one.

The OP in the old thread gave CJ and Dion the same "Thickburger" nickname

I say it's designated to CJ only from here on out

I'm good with that... i love CJ... he's gonna be the this year.

I think the Thickburger thread might be the last truly great thread of the Scout board. Good times.

Could tell, either this:

whiskey.jpg

or this:

Wow. Dope sure looks different these days. Haven't fired up any reefer in 30 years so maybe my memory is way off; but that stuff looks like homegrown that was just cut 24 hours ago.
It sure ain't Longbottom Leaf ...

Wow. Dope sure looks different these days. Haven't fired up any reefer in 30 years so maybe my memory is way off; but that stuff looks like homegrown that was just cut 24 hours ago.
It sure ain't Longbottom Leaf ...

When I looked at it quickly I thought it was cooked spinach or broccoli. Now that I look at it a second time and look closer I can see it better.

At first glance I thought it was a salad in a lunch box...

I think the Thickburger thread might be the last truly great thread of the Scout board. Good times.
It was definitely one of those rare "must read" threads.

I think that was my favorite part. MUST READ. lol

My favorite part was whoever said something like

"I don't know much about Matt Clyde-Lajuste, but I know he's from Mt. Vernon, so he is now known as Thickburger"

Edit: Whoever said this ^^^^ in the old thread please take credit for it... Hilarious

Someone enlighten my ignorance (I'm a UNC fan). What is the Thickburger gag all about?

One of our resident Russell Baker/Calvin Trillin/Jules Feiffer writers started a thread suggesting that certain players on our team should be nicknamed "Thickburger". A very original thought. It then went uphill? from there and has taken on a life of its own.

Personally I think all of our players deserve the nickname Thickburger, I'll probably refer to all of them that way in the chat room during games, but that's me.

Someone enlighten my ignorance (I'm a UNC fan). What is the Thickburger gag all about?

More specifically, he recommended CJ Fair be named Thickburger, after the CJ's Thickburger, then a couple lines later suggested Dion Waiters be named Thickburger because he's built like a pitbull

One of our resident Russell Baker/Calvin Trilling/Jules Feiffer writers started a thread suggesting that certain players on our team should be nicknamed "Thickburger". A very original thought. It then went uphill? from there and has taken on a life of its own.

Personally I think all of our players deserve the nickname Thickburger, I'll probably refer to all of them that way in the chat room during games, but that's me.
I'm certain that Baker, Trillin and Feiffer are elated to be considered in my company.

I should go dig that up on the ex gf board and repost it here. You know, so it's recorded in the annals of history. Anyone know a good way to find old posts like that on that board?

Could tell, either this:

whiskey.jpg

or this:

It was actually neither. I'm Mormon.

No, really.

I loved the thread so much I saved it on my computer in a word file just in case this ever happened. I can post it tonight.

I loved the thread so much I saved it on my computer in a word file just in case this ever happened. I can post it tonight.
DeGrozz FTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom