The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)! | Syracusefan.com

The Official Clemson Game Thread (LGO)!

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
2 hours early but I'm excited and already hammered.

Lets win this

fundy and kobena play outside avant is slot only

"This game on YES is brought to you by the Syracuse Orange, New York's College Team."

In the middle of the BC/Wake commercial break.

I am just sitting here waiting for this game to start..

Screw drivers for the last 3 hours. I'm ready to go

image-336615100.jpg

I thought I would ask this here, prior to game time. Any idea (I know 2 weeks away) The time of the Duke game would be ?

My just brought it up to me while pregaming. Depending on the time would like to go but gonna have people coming into town that weekend.

2 hours early but I'm excited and already hammered.

Lets win this

That makes two of us. I couldnt go to the game today so I decided to crack open a mason jar of shine my buddy gave me. Its the real and REAL good stuff that drinks just like water. That is until it sneaks up on you and you realize your seeing two computer screens.... Now I just gotta finish my steaks without setting myself on fire, LOL.

I thought I would ask this here, prior to game time. Any idea (I know 2 weeks away) The time of the Duke game would be ?

My just brought it up to me while pregaming. Depending on the time would like to go but gonna have people coming into town that weekend.
They'll announce it this Monday.

I know it's not particularly likely but good lord, let's beat the crap out of Clemson, please?

I've tried being cordial, and most Clemson fans have been fine (here). I just posted on TigerNet saying basically, "here's to a well played, injury free game" and mentioned I would be rocking my SU jersey and slugging beers even though I know we're the underdog, and the response? "LOL he's wearing a SU jersey."

Let's shut up those inbreds.

(Not the guys who have been great here, the inbreds who give them a bad name at tnet)

Hoping for a win so I can have the bragging rights over my cuz who is a season ticket holder Tiger fan and at the game, LGO!

I know it's not particularly likely but good lord, let's beat the crap out of Clemson, please?

I've tried being cordial, and most Clemson fans have been fine (here). I just posted on TigerNet saying basically, "here's to a well played, injury free game" and mentioned I would be rocking my SU jersey and slugging beers even though I know we're the underdog, and the response? "LOL he's wearing a SU jersey."

Let's shut up those inbreds.

(Not the guys who have been great here, the inbreds who give them a bad name at tnet)

That was your first mistake. I dont even go there. That is the "see it our way or you are WRONG" crowd.

That was your first mistake. I dont even go there. That is the "see it our way or you are WRONG" crowd.
In fairness, the other people who chimed in were decent.

I hope everyone realizes this is a game played between kids, and we're not going to make a difference in the outcome, so we may as well be civil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom