The one real head scratching play of the night... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The one real head scratching play of the night...

On the Jesse foul line jumper, I though Kadary should've attacked the rim. The defense was unsettled and he had one guy to beat who was on his heels. I think he makes the layup if he goes for it.

On the Jesse foul line jumper, I though Kadary should've attacked the rim. The defense was unsettled and he had one guy to beat who was on his heels. I think he makes the layup if he goes for it.
Kadary had a few uncharacteristic bad plays where he drove to the basket, left his feet, and wasn’t sure what he was going to do

Yeah, I didn't blame Jesse for that miss at all. That was on Kadary for rifling the ball to him in an awkward spot. That and the blown look to Griffin were... woof.

I feel like that Kadary pass was actually to someone else? And Edwards was just kinda streaking and intercepted it? And then kinda panicked and took that awful shot early in the shot clock...

I am REAL worried about Joe. He is a flat out gunner. It has been tamed a little bit this season but those back to back missed 3s in the 2nd half when we were only down 6 were quintessential Joe and they were killer with Buddy standing right next to him. It is similar to Griffin's gunning, but in that case (thankfully) JB finally had enough of it. Why do we have these mediocre players that feel like they are the best player on the court?

I really hope Kadary stays as I LOVE his game, his first 2 dribbles are maybe the fastest I have ever seen at Cuse, feels like he can get by anybody and he is already a decent finisher and that will only get better. He should play ~30 mins/game next year with Joe getting ~15, maybe a little more when we need another shooter. But if we lose Kadary because of his lack of playing time I will be devastated, and that one will be solely on JB. Needs to factor that in during the season (even if Kadary wasn't quite "ready.")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom