the only thing that NN should be thinking about | Syracusefan.com

the only thing that NN should be thinking about

why nn should come to cuse

• Total voters

kcsu

Living Legend
NN should simply make his college choice based on one thing and one thing only when deciding between Cuse UK and Gtown. Where will i be happy and enjoy my very short time in college. Not how much will i play . Dont worry about the 5 or 4,Man to Man or Zone. Big East or SEC. It doesnt matter which team is going to win more games. Doesnt matter who im playing with. None of that matters at all for him. The reason is simple NN will be a lotto pick regardless of which school he plays at next year. So pick the school that you are going to be happy at. Dont focus anymore on the bball stuff as all three of these schools are going to get the job done when it comes to you becoming an NBA Lotto pick. Be Happy NN dont over think it. Wear Orange and enjoy your last year of youth.

I don't think Nerlens has to come to SU to enjoy himself, but I agree with your basic premise that at this point, he needs to go where he will be happiest.

If that's not SU, so be it. There are greater tragedies in life, like the time someone taught Bjorn to type.

..whoa...if he wants to truly enjoy himself he will go to KY. It is like lubricating creme...no rough or tough courses...gets to SLIDE through academically and he knows Coach Cal has his ticket already punched for NBA. Why go somewhere he may have to study...c'mon lets be real when evaluating this...one and dones are made for KY...and they retain APR cause weight room courses among others not only earn credits; but get them better prepared for NBA

..whoa...if he wants to truly enjoy himself he will go to KY. It is like lubricating creme...no rough or tough courses...gets to SLIDE through academically and he knows Coach Cal has his ticket already punched for NBA. Why go somewhere he may have to study...c'mon lets be real when evaluating this...one and dones are made for KY...and they retain APR cause weight room courses among others not only earn credits; but get them better prepared for NBA

Is it fair to assume that just because present day one and doners have exceptional skills relative to basketball that none of them could care a less about academics? Why not choose a better academic school like GTown or SU over UK? Regardless of where they choose, the NBA (and the $$$) is in their immediate future anyway, but down the road...some day...they may take a certain amount of pride in attaining their eventual degrees from an institution holding a higher academic standing/reputation. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom