The Players Trunk | Syracusefan.com

The Players Trunk

Nice!

Glad saw the thread and scooped a couple things. Would expect more guys to do this. Obviously will only be guys who have left.

Wonder if you get pockets on the shorts or not.

I like those shorts but not at 250. Nike should have actually released them like they did for the other schools that got throwbacks this past season.

Authentics don't have pockets. Take them to a tailor or wear a fanny pack.

Lol I assumed as much.

Pockets are a must all though good call on the tailor.

I actually have multiple pairs of 80 dollar nike CBB shorts 3 for us (sadly the cursed blue ones we wore with our Orange throwbacks) an Orange and a White. And then some Oregon ones I bought at a game at Matthew Knight Arena. You need to buy the good 80 dollar ones too they are noticably better than the 60 ones.

Have to imagine the sweats will have pockets though. Team issued are way better than what you get in retail stores. I got the Trevon Blueitt Utah Jazz sweats b/c they will be 100x better quality than anything you could get off fanatics. $65 isn't bad for top notch Nike sweats.

Also- since fantics took over everything online related the amount of good nike gear has gone down dramatically and we get far less nice new stuff to buy. Wanna know a really good (and unpopular) tip for getting the primo Nike Cuse gear? T Shirt World. They never sell out of anything. No its not cheap.

Last edited:
Nice!

Glad saw the thread and scooped a couple things. Would expect more guys to do this. Obviously will only be guys who have left.

Wonder if you get pockets on the shorts or not.

Would be nice if we had an NBA pipeline then they wouldn't have to sell the gear Syracuse provided to them.

Lol I assumed as much.

I actually have multiple pairs of 80 dollar nike CBB shorts 3 for us (sadly the cursed blue ones we wore with our Orange throwbacks) an Orange and a White. And then some Oregon ones I bought at a game at Matthew Knight Arena. You need to buy the good 80 dollar ones too they are noticably better than the 60 ones.

Have to imagine the sweats will have pockets though. Team issued are way better than what you get in retail stores. I got the Trevon Blueitt Utah Jazz sweats b/c they will be 100x better quality than anything you could get off fanatics. $65 isn't bad for top notch Nike sweats.

Also- since fantics took over everything online related the amount of good nike gear has gone down dramatically and we get far less nice new stuff to buy. Wanna know a really good (and unpopular) tip for getting the primo Nike Cuse gear? T Shirt World. They never sell out of anything. No its not cheap.

I always buy the $80 shorts. I have a bad problem with the Nike NBA shorts. Try to get them on deals, but for some stuff it's too tempting to hold out on.

Would be nice if we had an NBA pipeline then they wouldn't have to sell the gear Syracuse provided to them.

Even if you do have an NBA pipeline(we had one of the better ones from like 2008-2015ish), most of your guys still aren’t making the NBA and sticking. That’s for any school.

Eli is the only guy on here I think who is almost certain to see a few NBA paychecks going forward.

I’m sure they keep some of it but they probably get enough they don’t want all of it.

Glad I got one thing with 33 he could have a really good NBA career he was ACC leading scorer and has a great stroke and has the size.

This stuff is great.

Wish fanatics hadn’t monopolized buying gear online and you could get the good nike stuff easier. There was a small period 6-7 years ago they treated us like Oregon for a bit and dropped stuff left and right.

Lol I assumed as much.

You talking about this place?

This stuff is great.

Wish fanatics hadn’t monopolized buying gear online and you could get the good nike stuff easier. There was a small period 6-7 years ago they treated us like Oregon for a bit and dropped stuff left and right.
Yeah We don’t get half the stuff that most schools get when you look on fanatics

Yeah We don’t get half the stuff that most schools get when you look on fanatics

This gear is top notch too these Utah Jazz Nike sweats are killer.

My YMCA makes you bring your own rock to shoot I’m gonna buy this tomorrow I was a HUGE fan of this kid.

You talking about this place?

Lol I got mad dope Nike gear that was crazy sold out online from that place they always had it in stock.

Wasn’t cheap but whatever.

This gear is top notch too these Utah Jazz Nike sweats are killer.

My YMCA makes you bring your own rock to shoot I’m gonna buy this tomorrow I was a HUGE fan of this kid.

I’m drunk I bought that JP Macura rock.

I LOVED that dude on X

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom