The Program is in free fall | Syracusefan.com

The Program is in free fall

Cuse_NYC

Starter
Should have posted this before this game, which looks like it will get out of hand quickly. Hopkins was clearly the key to our success. The recruiting as of late is not acceptable. Unless we land a burger boy in the next yr or so, nothing will get better... and for the billionth time, recruit a big with some weight on him!

Should have posted this before this game, which looks like it will get out of hand quickly. Hopkins was clearly the key to our success. The recruiting as of late is not acceptable. Unless we land a burger boy in the next yr or so, nothing will get better... and for the billionth time, recruit a big with some weight on him!

Whats a burger boy. Its been a minute. I think our last one already had an NBA career and is playing overseas.

Said it before and I’ll say it again this program has flatlined. It’s obvious this program is not going in the right direction. Like I said since the Ennis days this has not been the Syracuse standard. Yes we had that miracle run with Gbinije, Richardson and Lydon. That team would beat this team by 20. As a Syracuse fan how can you be happy with the product on the floor since Ennis. I don’t think things get much better these next few games and I really think Boeheim has a losing season this year unfortunately.

I was told rankings dont matter. Kadary is underrated so there is hope.

Well, our highest rated player may have been the worst one on this team so I’m not sure a huge argument about recruiting rankings is all that relevant. The system, the player development and the recruiting have all lagged. The actual number and star level next to a player’s name isn’t much of a concern, imo.

I was told that QG would be a very very good player. 1 and done.

Well, our highest rated player may have been the worst one on this team so I’m not sure a huge argument about recruiting rankings is all that relevant. The system, the player development and the recruiting have all lagged. The actual number and star level next to a player’s name isn’t much of a concern, imo.

Even though the correlation to the results show it is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom