The Shabazz factor | Syracusefan.com

The Shabazz factor

RF2044

Living Legend
It has been reported that Shabazz will announce first, about an hour before Noel. I'm pretty sure that Noel has already made his mind up, but if Shabazz announces for UCLA as many are now predicting--would that influence Noel?

Suddenly, the "super class" that Cal is trying to assemble wouldn't be there. Would UK be as attractive to Noel at that point?

Really liking how this is shaping up.

It has been reported that Shabazz will announce first, about an hour before Noel. I'm pretty sure that Noel has already made his mind up, but if Shabazz announces for UCLA as many are now predicting--would that influence Noel?

Suddenly, the "super class" that Cal is trying to assemble wouldn't be there. Would UK be as attractive to Noel at that point?

Agree, if Bazz chooses UCLA, I think our chances get multiplied by 1.3

Of course if Bazz says Kentucky then its the Fab Five 2012 in Lexington.

Totally agree. The stars seem to be lining up:

1) UK superclass in jeopardy, roster unknown (although I'm sure the top recruits are talking to each other at least since the McD AA games)
2) Known roster here - including his bud MCW, who will likely be given the chance to run the point next year
3) Proximity to home - his mama is his mentor here, so she has a big influence in his life and in this decision

uk had their championship last year.
And alot of people Don't like them nor watch them play.
I was one of them that boycotted all uk games this year.

I think that multiplys our chances some already.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom