The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)... | Syracusefan.com

The Shady to Tennessee thread (it was fun while it lasted)...

What is this story he covered up paterno situation? First time I’ve heard that. Seems fake no?

He was on the staff with Sandusky and may have known what was going on. I am not aware of specific evidence of that, however

Their VolNation board is in total and complete meltdown. Well over 90% are against the hire in a poll on the board. If there were great YouTubes after the Lane Kiffin shenanigans, just imagine what they’ll come up with about this hire.

hmm.jpg

What an epic carousel so far.

I mean you HAD to know that there was no way in hell UT was going to hire Gruden (And if they did...how anyone believes that's angoodnhite is beyond me).

But then they go ABOVE AND BEYOND by hiring Greg ffffffing Schiano. I mean...I'm just impressed more than anything.

Completely overshadows UCLA hiring Kelly and UF prying Mullen away from Miss St.

I think it is a great hire. He will fit right in the SEC with his shady ass recruit tactics.

Awesome! I look forward to seeing their pool of candidates when they're searching for their next coach two to three years from now.

I mean...is Tennessee’s AD in that much of an echo chamber that he didn’t realize how this would land- and I am not even including his role in the horror show in Happy Valley?

That aside how can he actually think this is a good move for football reasons? Holy smokes how much is this guy paid??

If I was a UT grad, ‘livid’ wouldn’t even begin to cover it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom