jarhead
zathura
transporter 2
sky high.. sequel due out soon
sahara
the pacifier
four brothers
must love dogs

I remember this being a very good year. And if I remember correctly, Crash won Best Picture and a lot of people were bothered by that?

I thought it was a terrific movie, but so were Capote and Syriana. Cinderella Man, too. And Lord of War was solid, in spite of Nic Cage's typical silliness.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Wedding Crashers were both a lot of fun. And Munich I think was a Christmastime release? Awesome.

I went to see GoF in the theatre without seeing the book thinking it was going to be kiddie stuff like the first two. Damn was I wrong.

I liked Crash. I don't know why people were so pissed.

Wedding Crashers didn't really live up to my expectations.

I went to see GoF in the theatre without seeing the book thinking it was going to be kiddie stuff like the first two. Damn was I wrong.

I liked Crash. I don't know why people were so pissed.

Wedding Crashers didn't really live up to my expectations.

I liked Wedding Crashers, but it seemed like it was a little too long. I liked 40 Year Old Virgin better. Catherine Keener had an interesting year between that and Capote.

Cinderella Man, man, man, man that movie still gets me. That scene when he goes in and has to ask for spare change. Then gives the money back to welfare. They did a great job painting life in NYC at that time, which just seemed awful.

I liked Wedding Crashers, but it seemed like it was a little too long. I liked 40 Year Old Virgin better. Catherine Keener had an interesting year between that and Capote.

Cinderella Man, man, man, man that movie still gets me. That scene when he goes in and has to ask for spare change. Then gives the money back to welfare. They did a great job painting life in NYC at that time, which just seemed awful.

That’s what I thought. The movie dragged.

couldnt stand crash.. still havent been able to finish it.. of course i still havnt been able to get thru the Matrix either.

That’s what I thought. The movie dragged.

As always, Ebert's review was spot-on: Wedding Crashers Movie Review (2005) | Roger Ebert

"...how do you misplace Christopher Walken in a movie like this? How do you end up with Will Ferrell looking like an afterthought? You know all those horror stories about a cigar-chomping producer who screens a movie and says they need to lose 15 minutes and shoot a new ending? "Wedding Crashers" needed a producer like that."

There were some classic laughs in the early going but it went flat about two-thirds through for me. But I'll still always pick it up if it's on TV.

As always, Ebert's review was spot-on: Wedding Crashers Movie Review (2005) | Roger Ebert

"...how do you misplace Christopher Walken in a movie like this? How do you end up with Will Ferrell looking like an afterthought? You know all those horror stories about a cigar-chomping producer who screens a movie and says they need to lose 15 minutes and shoot a new ending? "Wedding Crashers" needed a producer like that."

There were some classic laughs in the early going but it went flat about two-thirds through for me. But I'll still always pick it up if it's on TV.

But we got to see more of Jane Seymour, (a fav of mine since she was a Bond girl).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom