The Dark Knight Rises
Flight
Hyde Park on Hudson
Ice Age: Continental Drift
Les Misérables
Lincoln
The Three Stooges
Trouble with the Curve

(Yeah, it’s a short list. I was seeing so few theatrical movies by now that I just listed the ones I remembered seeing, all of which were pretty good. And The Life of Pi is a very powerful film.)

But the Steve goes to: Life of Pi

I wish I had seen Life of Pi in the theater. Visually stunning and mesmerizing movie. I really liked it. And the name Richard Parker for a tiger is just a hilarious bonus.

I'd add these to your list;

Skyfall (the best of the Danial Craig Bond movies)
Pitch Perfect
Brave
Safety Not Guaranteed
Dredd

Plus 2012 was a great year for amazingly awful movies, topped by John Carter on Mars.

The Avengers
The Dark Knight Rises..
Pitch Perfect
Lincoln

Skyfall is excellent
Wreck it Ralph
Zero Dark Thirty
The Bourne Legacy

jack Reacher.. love the books
John Carter.. wish it had made enough for s sequal
Safe House
Ted..

Pitch Perfect
Brave
Safety Not Guaranteed
Dredd

Plus 2012 was a great year for amazingly awful movies, topped by John Carter on Mars.

Safety Not Guaranteed is an under the radar gem. I stumbled across it a year or so after it came out and really liked it.

Pitch Perfect
Brave
Safety Not Guaranteed
Dredd

I liked John Carter, I love the ERB books though. It wasnt an awful movie.. They just had crazy cost over runs, it made almost 300 million so many went to see it. If it had done decent in the US hey would have made the sequels they already wrote

I liked John Carter, I love the ERB books though. It wasnt an awful movie.. They just had crazy cost over runs, it made almost 300 million so many went to see it. If it had done decent in the US hey would have made the sequels they already wrote

I loved the Edgar Rice Burroughs books as well, which might be why I was so disappointed in the movie. Just felt the storyline was so shoddy as to make it unwatchable. I compare it to Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow, another movie that I thought was a hot mess from a script standpoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom