The super OT thread.

upperdeck

Living Legend
one smart thing i got myself for Xmas was a beard trimmer with extra attachments.. figured I would never need the extra stuff but put them and the directions in a zip lock under the sink.. and now 4 months later i remembered where they were and put them to use..

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
Wahl clipper set. Been using it for 15 years. Used to use it only in between 'real' cuts, but for the past two years, it's been Me versus Real 10:1.

malpearl31

2nd String
My wife has been cutting my hair for about 20 years (that's making me sound old!). From a haircut standpoint I've been prepared for a pandemic for a long time.
Sorry for the flex (as my kids would say), but I'm married to a hairdresser so I've had 3 haircuts already during the lockdown. Don't hate the player... hate the game.

Eric15

Living Legend
I started buzzing my hair a couple years ago -- would usually get a 2 on the top and a 1.5 on the sides.

My wife gave me a haircut in the garage the other day and unknowingly gave me a 0 all around. I looked like I was part of Ed Norton's crew on American History X and wasn't a fan.

4evaOrange

Anna Kendricks boyfriend.
Sorry for the flex (as my kids would say), but I'm married to a hairdresser so I've had 3 haircuts already during the lockdown. Don't hate the player... hate the game.
Don’t tell me who to hate I’ll hate who I want!

I need a god damn haircut.

JOC44

You know how Boeheim do sometimes
Got the last $25 clipper set at CVS. With the shuttered barber a couple of doors down.
I ordered a pair on the Internet the first week we shuttered. $50. I've already cut my own hair twice and will probably do it again this weekend. Never going back to the barber.

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
I ordered a pair on the Internet the first week we shuttered. $50. I've already cut my own hair twice and will probably do it again this weekend. Never going back to the barber.
So you don't go to the Old Town Barber and get the hot towel and mini massage from the ladies?

I'd like to get back there. But surprisingly, I leave when "Tim" is the only one available.

Bayside44

So you don't go to the Old Town Barber and get the hot towel and mini massage from the ladies?

I'd like to get back there. But surprisingly, I leave when "Tim" is the only one available.
Ha! I cheated on Anna with another barber there, on Anna's off day. Then I went and she was there, and screwed it all up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom