The team needs to turn the page. | Syracusefan.com

The team needs to turn the page.

JoeSU

All American
The Terps await in College Park, coming off 6 days of rest and preparation, while we will have played our 5th game in the last 12 days (thank you ACC).

The Terps await in College Park, coming off 6 days of rest and preparation, while we will have played our 5th game in the last 12 days (thank you ACC).
Already turned. Last night was a placemark in our season. Upwards from here.

I think we will. JB has now defined an "us against them" mentality (them being everybody, including the refs), and introduced a passion and fire that was lacking. I think the team will respond, and stop looking for breaks, and start making them themselves.

LGO.

Yep, turn the page. Would have liked a better outcome last night but at least it was entertaining. We start shooting better and finishing to close out teams and the events that transpired last night don't happen. A lot of season left, including the most important time- late March, early April. I like the team and coach's fire. I feel good about these guys.

Surprised the ACC had the game scheduled on Monday. Easily could have been Tuesday and Wednesday since SU's next game is Saturday and Maryland's next game is Sunday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom