The Tendor Bar | Syracusefan.com

The Tendor Bar

upperdeck

Living Legend
I thought it was a nice simple coming of age move and Affleck was really good, as was the little kid.

Decent flick in that sentimental vein. Nice to see Christopher Lloyd again, even if his job was only to fart.

But Ben Affleck? He did some good things, but he needs to give that overdone blue collar South Boston bit a rest. The actual area (Long Island) and family weren't really like that.

Decent flick in that sentimental vein. Nice to see Christopher Lloyd again, even if his job was only to fart.

But Ben Affleck? He did some good things, but he needs to give that overdone blue collar South Boston bit a rest. The actual area (Long Island) and family weren't really like that.
what are you referencing here? he didnt write the story and its based on the writers life?

what are you referencing here? he didnt write the story and its based on the writers life?
I know he didn't write it. And I was aware of the story before seeing the film. I was referring to Affleck's accent(s) and portrayal.

I'm not sure what you're asking of me. I'm just reacting to something I noticed.

Interesting that you comment on it when many reviews are saying how well he did the LI accent? I didnt notice Boston either. but I wasnt attached to the idea he was a local or that he grew up there.. maybe i should have thought he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom