The Toddfather... | Syracusefan.com

The Toddfather...

Not the Todd I expected this thread to be about but he’s cool too. I still remember idolizing him when he was in Little League, which isn’t creepy because I was 9 & it’s was my first time watching the LLWS.

0D87682C-3B77-417A-9B78-C1CD2B175754.jpeg

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea who he is?
Todd Frazier from Tom's River, NJ. Little League World Series hero and longtime MLB infielder...played with the Yanks two years ago.

What's he doing in Syracuse?

Todd Frazier from Tom's River, NJ. Little League World Series hero and longtime MLB infielder...played with the Yanks two years ago.

What's he doing in Syracuse?

He’s with the NY Mets now and is in Syracuse rehabbing with the Syracuse Mets.

Thanks.

How ironic, one of the more memorable events from his stay with the Yankees actually occurred at the Met's Citi Field.
Thunbs down.jpg

Not sure how much he's going to play McNeil is tearing the cover off the ball.

Am I the only one who has absolutely no idea who he is?
If he didn't play for the Yanks and Mets, other people wouldn't have heard of him either. He's been a Cuse fan for a while. Here is a tweet from 2014 but he probably started as a kid.

Not sure how much he's going to play McNeil is tearing the cover off the ball.

As a Mets fan I’m happy if Frazier is a bench player at this point. He was awful last year.

And Todd went to rutgirls lol. Too funny. The irony of one of their most successful grads being a cuse fan is too rich.

um, well, maybe if we had a baseball team he would have played for us?

This is Todd at the awful Cuse-Oregon game at MSG. I also saw him on the escalators and actually told him how we called him the "Toddfather" as well, and loved him during the playoffs. He had a good laugh. Seemed like a totally cool person...

Attachments

• Todd.jpg
    Todd.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 25

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online