The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread

Upper deck definitely has less available tickets than this time a week ago.

More lower bowl away seats here/there available, seats that FSU fans bought up last week.

Last few rows of UConn section are now available (hope you were sitting down when you read that).
SU has distributed over 3,000 military tickets. I figure 1500-2500 will show.

I'm thinking upper 30s now
Should be a good crowd. I will say that, so far, Student attendance is much improved. Efforts with the Frats are paying off. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that we're winning either.

Should be a good crowd. I will say that, so far, Student attendance is much improved. Efforts with the Frats are paying off. I'm sure it doesn't hurt that we're winning either.

Win some more and the sororities will show up.

40,044 on the nose.

Very winnable game (tempering expectations) and folks will come with expectations to see both Dungey and Tommy D. Add in Joe Morris and the miliatary tix and thats another 3k to 3,5000.

The 4PM also allows for out of towners/staters to drive that 2, 3, 4 hours up and back in same day or stay w/o issue. Wish i could make it from NYC this weekend but have plans that cannot be broken though I changed them to be sure i'm in front of ESPNNews at 4PM.

I think Coyle did SU a favor by changing the way attendance was taken from tickets sold to bodies that come through the turnstile. It definitely depressed our numbers and ya know what, perhaps that was part of the reason to introduce these new incentives and fan friendly "stuff" in order to draw more. My $.02.

Also, the weather is perfect!!

It appears the Ticketmaster seating chart may be deceiving since they just released several upper rows in the 300 level in blocks of two along the aisle.

I don’t understand why they don’t just have all the available tickets online. Does Ticketmaster think showing limited tickets availability actually spurs people to buy tickets. I would rather be able to buy any ticket I want rather than what Ticketmaster thinks are the best tickets available.

Anyone have an updated indiv. Seating chat for the game? It just gives me blocks

Attachments

• DomeUCONN.jpg
    DomeUCONN.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 70
It appears the Ticketmaster seating chart may be deceiving since they just released several upper rows in the 300 level in blocks of two along the aisle.

I don’t understand why they don’t just have all the available tickets online. Does Ticketmaster think showing limited tickets availability actually spurs people to buy tickets. I would rather be able to buy any ticket I want rather than what Ticketmaster thinks are the best tickets available.
I think that you nailed it.

The theory is that it creates a sense of urgency.

ANother source told me to throttle back the upper 30's...34-35k seems like the smart money right now. Let's hope for a large walk up.

Hard to believe the casual fan base is still not supporting this team with a 3-0 start and tickets priced at $25.

Hard to believe the casual fan base is still not supporting this team with a 3-0 start and tickets priced at $25.
I expect a significant walk up crowd. Literally perfect weather and timing for families. Wish there was another block party.

I expect a significant walk up crowd. Literally perfect weather and timing for families. Wish there was another block party.

Are they planning on doing this for every ACC game?

Are they planning on doing this for every ACC game?
My understanding is they will be doing them for one big game like FSU, Clemson, etc. Maybe if they become popular they will be able to get a sponsor for the event for more home games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom