The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread

My understanding is they will be doing them for one big game like FSU, Clemson, etc. Maybe if they become popular they will be able to get a sponsor for the event for more home games.
The Quad thing is going on every week though...so that is good. I agree the Block Party is no more than once a year until something changes (i.e. sponsors come in bigly)

Heard tonight that tickets sales for UConn are ahead of FSU. Will be interesting to see how tickets sales go tomorrow and then let’s hope for a big walk up with the $10 tickets military personnel (up to 4 per person) when the gates open.

What was the official figure for FSU?

If we can come close to the FSU attendance, I'll be impressed. I think this game last year draws about 28-30,000/

If we can come close to the FSU attendance, I'll be impressed. I think this game last year draws about 28-30,000/
That’d be remarkably depressing. We need 35+ for the rest of the season. Louisville and NC St. should each be 40+

That would be Wagner #s. Were above that.

That would be Wagner #s. Were above that.
I didn't say we would draw 28-30,000...I said last year this team would draw that for this game. I am predicting close to FSU's attendance last week...anywhere from 35-38,000.

Heavy rain headed for Syracuse tonight.

A lot of HS football games being moved to Saturday.

I see one moved to sat and the rest moved up to get ahead of the storm.. has there been others too?

When I looked at the map this morning looked like a little more than last week somewhere in 38-40k
We gotta crawl before we walk. 38-40,000 doesn't seem like a ton, but the fact that it's for what may be the worst team in college football is impressive. We used to draw 40,000+ for noon games against Temple and Rutgers. We're getting back there.

We gotta crawl before we walk. 38-40,000 doesn't seem like a ton, but the fact that it's for what may be the worst team in college football is impressive. We used to draw 40,000+ for noon games against Temple and Rutgers. We're getting back there.
Just be loud! Let's get to 4-0!

I thought it was higher. Looked like more at the game.

i think the upper deck was more full but on opposing sideline was less full

That had to be more than 36

I sit in 118. The home side upper deck is sparsely populated. (I assume the visiting side is the same). Looked like 324 swapped with 306 for fullness.

Also, SU is clueless if they dont realize this is due in part to ticket pricing along the upper sidelines. They need to radically recalculate pricing up there.

Ok so I have always thought "prices are too high guy" was crazy. BUT go on ticketmaster and check ticket prices for similar schools .
Their cheaper seats are cheap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom