The Upside (Binghamton) | Syracusefan.com

The Upside (Binghamton)

SWC75

Bored Historian
(I listened to the radio broadcast of this game while watching the big football games on TV Saturday night. Then, after NFL Red Zone was off the air today, I watched the streaming video of the game on Orange All-Access, which, fortunately worked properly.)

- Trevor Cooney continued his rise to stardom, having his fourth 5 trey game in five and leading the charge on the press with 4 steals. He’s the one that got this game turned around. He’s n ot just a shooter. He’s a leader.

- CJ Fair looked more like CJ Fair than he has all year. He didn’t force anything. He was smooth as butter, slipping through the defense for odd looking lay-ups and floaters, sinking jump shots effortlessly. Of course Binghamton had nobody who could guard him but I think it’s a good sign, anyway.

- Michael Gbinije had his best game so far, subbing for Ennis not only because it was a blow out but because Tyler got into foul trouble, as he may at times in other games this year. He was aggressive and confident and started to find the range on his shots, scoring 7 points with 5 assists and only one turnover in 15 minutes.

- DaJuan Coleman and Jerami Grant had good comeback games. DC was 5 for 6 from the field and showed good maneuverability in the paint. He also pulled down 10 rebounds. Grant was very active and unguardable by this team. He had 14 points in 18 minutes on 5 for 7 shooting. He also had 5 rebounds and 5 assists.

- “My Three Sons” got in and two of them played well. Ron Patterson scored 10 points in 15 minutes, pulled down 4 rebounds and had a steal and a couple of assists. Tyler Roberson was only 1 for 4 but the play he scored on was a memorable one. Patterson threw him an alley-oop but it was off line. Roberson gathered it in, came down and went back up for a dunk.

9-0 with 24+ to go

Let’s Go Orange!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom