The Upside - VCU | Syracusefan.com

The Upside - VCU

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Our success rate may not have bene much better but I felt that our degree of effort was much better than the Colgate game. We weren’t shell-shocked. We were just dribbling through barbed wire.

- The boards were not the problem. We won them 43-38. Jimmy Boeheim fought himself to another double-double with 17 points and 12 rebounds. Even Swider had 7 boards and Buddy added 6.

- Buddy was only 2 for 10 from three but got to 20 points by hitting 4 of 7 two point shots and getting to the line for 6 of 7 foul shots.

- Jesse Edwards played well in the 16 minutes the referees allowed him to play: 6 points, 4 rebounds 3 blocks. In a normal game, he gets twice that.

- We’ve still got 27 games to go turn this group into a good team. JB can do it. He’s done it before. I just hope we don’t pick up too many barnacles along the way.

2-2 with 27+ to go.

LET’S GO ORANGE!

Last edited:
Wow didn’t realize we won the boards. I agree, they didn’t seem to kill us there tongiht.

Feel bad for Jessie, he had some good moments tonight. Difference maker. Wonder if he gets 30 minutes do we win?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom