The View From 331: Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

The View From 331: Notre Dame

DoubleDee

All American
Not what I had in mind. But even with the loss, there’s nothing I would have rather done.

On to the important stuff.

Flip flop guy is alive and well. Cold enough to wear a hoodie, warm enough for his noise makers.

I know it’s been touched on, but the corner over the students was absurd. Not sure why or how, but need to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Yikes.

The sound system, although horrid, was the best it’s been this season, by a long shot. Even host girl was almost understandable. Not sure if due to adjustment, or telling her not to yell so much. The videos were even much better to hear. If it never got better, it MIGHT be enough to ease off on the complaining a bit.

I’m officially sold on the little kid leading the cheer with the cheerleaders. But, I can’t help but think they should have local cheerleader kids (pop Warner etc) sign up for a chance to do it. They could have their uniform on as well, and represent their local school district. Just an idea.

You might find this hard to believe, but football players used to wear pants over their knees, and even had a pad in there for protection. Does anyone else remember that? How have we evolved to virtually EVERYONE going above the knee like that? I wonder how many “lower-body injuries” we could avoid these days if they made a comeback?

All I got. Let’s finish strong.

LGO

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom