The Waste Management Phoenix Open | Syracusefan.com

The Waste Management Phoenix Open

Toga

Living Legend
Wonder what the trophy looks like.

mickelson-phil-trophy-020313-640x360.jpg

Wonder what the trophy looks like.

What's in the water hazards?

What an idiotic title for a golf tournament.

Maybe it should be.

It just seems strange to name a golf tournament after garbage.
The San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl says hi.

You don't think "Waste Management Open" is a strange thing to call a golf tournament?
No.

They’re in the S&P 500 and do about 14 BILLION in revenue.

If that affects your ability to watch Tee Drives, fairway shots and clutch puts...well then I feel for you.

With this sell off, I’d buy it now...

No.

They’re in the S&P 500 and do about 14 BILLION in revenue.

If that affects your ability to watch Tee Drives, fairway shots and clutch puts...well then I feel for you.

With this sell off, I’d buy it now...

I might buy stock in it. it's just the wrong image for a golf tournament.

upload_2018-2-5_19-28-24.png

vs.

54731.jpg

I might buy stock in it. it's just the wrong image for a golf tournament.

View attachment 121665

vs.

54731.jpg

WM is much more than your pic. I understand, though, that's what most people think. I don't blame you.

Edit: BTW, you might be interested in this article

Waste Management has been the title sponsor since 2010. They say for five straight years, nothing has gone to the landfill.

WM is much more than your pic. I understand, though, that's what most people think. I don't blame you.

Edit: BTW, you might be interested in this article
Don’t bother.

I mean, his position is kind of offensive, but I promised O79 I wouldn’t get political here.

And let’s see how he feels if his town doesn’t pick up it’s garbage for 1 week.

Yes, just 1 week.

And to smart people; it’s the Phoenix Open.

Sorry to not give your company its proper sponsorship due...

Oh, I don't care. Just curious as how this sponsorship could offend someone. I'm struggling to understand it.

I'm lost also.

Don’t bother.

I mean, his position is kind of offensive, but I promised O79 I wouldn’t get political here.

And let’s see how he feels if his town doesn’t pick up it’s garbage for 1 week.

Yes, just 1 week.

And to smart people; it’s the Phoenix Open.

Sorry to not give your company its proper sponsorship due...
When I was watching Jason Day win the Farmers Insurance Open last week, it was still the Andy Williams San Diego Open in my mind.

And here I thought thought it was called Waste because of all the drunken, wasted slobs screaming get in the hole on 500 yard tee shots.

When I was watching Jason Day win the Farmers Insurance Open last week, it was still the Andy Williams San Diego Open in my mind.

Well you better get that right in your mind. I want my employer to get credit for their sponsorship! - And no it's not my fault if your claim was denied :)

Well you better get that right in your mind. I want my employer to get credit for their sponsorship! - And no it's not my fault if your claim was denied :)
Hey, I like your company's TV spots. I'll be looking for them when I'm watching the Crosby this weekend.

Hey, I like your company's TV spots. I'll be looking for them when I'm watching the Crosby this weekend.

And here all this time I thought I was the only one who referred to it that way. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom