The Wave | Syracusefan.com

The Wave

Nobody was on offense. It was during a timeout and Babers was even watching it go around.
Started during the timeout but continued to after the timeout when SU was calling plays

At this point, I think we were up at least 30. So I didn’t have a problem with it carrying over into our offensive set from the timeout. It was almost as if the entire crowd finally exhaled and realized that they can really see the corner turned. And the team was loving it.

. Rule #1: YOU DON'T DO THE WAVE WHEN YOUR TEAM IS ON OFFENSE!

Guy in my section started the wave. He was trying to get it going when we were on defense but it wasn't working. Then we got the ball and finally got the wave going during the commercial break.

LOL the game was well in hand at this point, the game was getting boring. This brought excitement. The Syracuse players loved it. They were all watching, pointing, laughing,
Loving it all. They weren’t even calling for the fans to be quiet.

If this had been a close game, the wave on offense would have been bad.

Gotta remember to still have fun at these games folks! That’s what brings people back!

Dino asked for "orange waves" during last year's Clemson speech (i think). We gave the man orange waves. It's the least we could do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom