the withdrawal method | Syracusefan.com

the withdrawal method

rhcuse

Starter
Chop chop, let’s get back at it boys and girls!!

11 days between games for the men and 9 for the ladies. Unreal. Don’t they know they exist for my entertainment and I watch every game? Stumbling about the house in a stupor. Need my hoops fix.

At least the guys will have 5 games in the next 14 days when they start back.

LGO

1672340677294.jpeg

Uconn-Nova tied -looking for an upset to make my day
UCon even when they are playing bad has too many answers. If they are going to lose its going to be Saturday at Xavier.

- Scan area for ne’erdowells
- insert card
- cover keypad with off hand and enter PIN
- check balance
- enter amount
- re-scan area
- listen for happy ‘flicking’ sound
- re-scan area
- remove cash
- count and verify
- “Yes” [print receipt]
- remember to take card
- curse and pound the wall, as if the machine had rejected my transaction and I am walking away with no money.

11 days between games for the men and 9 for the ladies. Unreal. Don’t they know they exist for my entertainment and I watch every game? Stumbling about the house in a stupor. Need my hoops fix.

LGO

Normally I’m right there with ya, but unfortunately since last year I’ve been pretty apathetic towards basketball. This is new territory for me. Just feels like the program is in limbo and is incapable of real success until Boeheim retires (and I’m a big fan of Boeheim) .

LGO
Do they do this every year ? Seems a bit excessive . Go play intramurals

Normally I’m right there with ya, but unfortunately since last year I’ve been pretty apathetic towards basketball. This is new territory for me. Just feels like the program is in limbo and is incapable of real success until Boeheim retires (and I’m a big fan of Boeheim) .
Winters have been pretty long around here the last few years and it’s not because of the snow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom