There is a three-man cornerback competition | Syracusefan.com

There is a three-man cornerback competition

Love the write ups, specifically Keon Lyn.

"The guy that's (doing) the best in the spring ball and into the summer is Keon. Keon has taken a giant step forward from the first day I stepped on campus to this point. He sees the handwriting on the wall in terms of what he needs to do if he wants to take that next step. He's doing everything that you would want a guy to do and more. He's stepped up as a leader, so I'm happy in his performance. He's got great speed, got the size, the agility. He just really did a good job making plays in spring and previously he's done that as well."

Love the write ups, specifically Keon Lyn.

"The guy that's (doing) the best in the spring ball and into the summer is Keon. Keon has taken a giant step forward from the first day I stepped on campus to this point. He sees the handwriting on the wall in terms of what he needs to do if he wants to take that next step. He's doing everything that you would want a guy to do and more. He's stepped up as a leader, so I'm happy in his performance. He's got great speed, got the size, the agility. He just really did a good job making plays in spring and previously he's done that as well."

Yeah, I thought you would like this write up, IO. This assessment is kind of like being the tallest dwarf at the circus. :cool:

Red Stag, brother. Red Stag

Yeah, I thought you would like this write up, IO. This assessment is kind of like being the tallest dwarf at the circus. :cool:

Red Stag, brother. Red Stag

HA! Keon was money last year so if he truly has taken a big step further in advancement we're all going to winners here. More like having the longest legs in an a$$ kicking contest though, our CB's are legit.

Reactions: 007
It's not really a three-man CB competition. With so many teams playing spread you need many CB's rotating in and out. I'm happy SU has the depth. Hopefully Whigham can make his mark as well this year.