These two games were just 4 days from being exactly 20 years apart | Syracusefan.com

These two games were just 4 days from being exactly 20 years apart

Eric15

Living Legend
1635028219182.png
1635028250505.png

Sure could’ve used that lollipop on FGs today lol

Riddle’s punt return TD & Tyree’s blocked punt to set up a FG in the final seconds of the 1st half were so sweet against the Hokies at the height of their “Beamer Ball” special teams dominance.

Last edited:
Someone needs to check this but I also think VaTech is the only team to return a blocked extra point against us, and they’ve done it twice. Lost both games. The other being the Brominski throw back game.

moral of the story, we are going to rip their fans heart out every time they block an extra point against us and return it for a score. I suggest they stop trying.

Last edited:
Someone needs to check this but I also think VaTech is the only team to return a blocked extra point against us, and they’ve done it twice. Lost both games. The other being the Brominski throw back game.

moral of the story, we are going to rip their heart out every time the block an extra point against us and return it for a TD. I suggest they stop trying.
I think Rutgers did it in 2012. Just going off memory though.

I was at that game. Sat in the vtech alumni section frequently commenting how much louder the Carrier Dome was than Lane stadium.

Somehow made it out alive.

The day before the game it was almost 80 degrees out.

Then the ‘Cuse rolled onto the field and brought the COLLLD

Ending the Chokies title hopes that day was one of my all time favorite Syracuse football moments.

GREAT WIN TODAY!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom