Things you see in person that you do not see on TV coverage | Syracusefan.com

Things you see in person that you do not see on TV coverage

VirginiaOrange

2nd String
First offensive play - send 2 WRs deep on fly patterns (left and right).

Second play - repeat first play - have QB throw to the right side and not come within 5 yards of the WR.

Third play - WRs running fly patterns barely make it back to the line in time as they are gassed - they are no threats on 3rd down as they barely get off the line - SU is basically playing with 9 guys on the play.

Second series - repeat - throw in a drop across the middle.

Third series - repeat - throw in half the WR's body language saying "f this" as enthusiasm wanes and frustration grows.

Jackson has been disappointing. Too many drops. The first play and the pass in the end zone should have been touchdowns. Jackson dropped both of them. Great players make tough catches in traffic. I watched Clemson‘s first touchdown and their receiver went up and over two defenders and snapped the ball out of the air. If we don’t make a perfect pass, our receivers won’t catch the ball.

not sure what you were watching cause thats not how the first series went. but in any case we run someone deep almost every play as do many teams.

the first play was about a 1sec play that should have been a TD.
Anybody who says the wide receivers should be frustrated needs to get on medication. They are a big part of the problem with the offense.

Jackson has been disappointing. Too many drops. The first play and the pass in the end zone should have been touchdowns. Jackson dropped both of them. Great players make tough catches in traffic. I watched Clemson‘s first touchdown and their receiver went up and over two defenders and snapped the ball out of the air. If we don’t make a perfect pass, our receivers won’t catch the ball.
I guess there was a reason he left MSU in search of a new opportunity.

I thought this post was going to be about specters and poltergeists....:(

First offensive play - send 2 WRs deep on fly patterns (left and right).

Second play - repeat first play - have QB throw to the right side and not come within 5 yards of the WR.

Third play - WRs running fly patterns barely make it back to the line in time as they are gassed - they are no threats on 3rd down as they barely get off the line - SU is basically playing with 9 guys on the play.

Second series - repeat - throw in a drop across the middle.

Third series - repeat - throw in half the WR's body language saying "f this" as enthusiasm wanes and frustration grows.
Here's an unpopular opinion, the dino babers system in 2019 is antiquated and plain dumb

I thought this post was going to be about specters and poltergeists...:(
To my knowledge nobody has ever died at the dome so probably not the first place id look.

To my knowledge nobody has ever died at the dome so probably not the first place id look.
Potergeists attach themselves to people not places...geesh
FbckJN1.gif

What are the expectations here if he's been disappointing? He had a bad game against Pitt, but that's a ridiculous take. He has legitimate pro ability as seen by the way he can track a ball in flight, ward off defenders and traverse in open space. Clemson's receiving corps are the best group in the nation; they have multiple first round picks. If Trevor Lawrence were playing any better, they'd legitimately hang 50+ on anyone they faced.

Jackson's stats are 38 receptions, 575 yards and 6 TDs. He's on pace for a 1,000 yard season. If Devito actually had time in the pocket, Jackson could have 700 yards at this point.

Actually plenty of people have technically "died" at the dome. However, if you are going to have a sudden cardiac arrest the dome is without question the best place in the country to do it. Pretty much a 100% save rate.

I thought this post was going to be about specters and poltergeists...:(
I thought I had the answer too...

Nudity.

This thread has been a disappointment

I'm not sure about during a game or event, but there was a construction worker who fell from the roof of the Dome and died at/near midfield years ago.

Dungey was good last year and yes, this year its antiquated. Everyone can defend tempo now and its just too damn simple.

you have to show your work - Wake runs a very similar offense at tempo

Not actually true, unfortunately.

I know who to look for now.
Given the obesity problems in upstate I think we'll pass on the burlesque show.

That said the Dome is not an ideal streaking environment. There are no escape routes or fences to climb over. Only shot would be to have one of your friends carjack the ambulance as the getaway vehicle.

Given the obesity problems in upstate I think we'll pass on the burlesque show.

That said the Dome is not an ideal streaking environment. There are no escape routes or fences to climb over. Only shot would be to have one of your friends carjack the ambulance as the getaway vehicle.
there is no speed among the guards. we could have a historic race walking streaker which combines two of the most ridiculous things you can do (race walk and not wear clothes in public)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom