Think I’m safe posting this- | Syracusefan.com

Think I’m safe posting this-

Timonen

All Conference
It feels like every team is announcing suspensions from their initial game due to academics, substance, behavior, etc. if we’re on the plane and we haven’t heard of specific guys not making the trip, I’m thinking we’re a full unit. If true, that says a TON about the collective discipline of this group and I’d be even more bullish about what’s gonna go down this season.

Does the rumor mill have any suspended players?

It feels like every team is announcing suspensions from their initial game due to academics, substance, behavior, etc. if we’re on the plane and we haven’t heard of specific guys not making the trip, I’m thinking we’re a full unit. If true, that says a TON about the collective discipline of this group and I’d be even more bullish about what’s gonna go down this season.

At roughly 24 hours before kickoff, I am also at full unit. :rolleyes:

I’m only concerned about Adams.

What’s up with Abdul? I’m assuming from the comments it’s him and not Evan.

This is new.

It’s not new. It was in an article last week or maybe a Babers interview. They said Adams had a minor arm injury and they weren’t sure he would play vs liberty.

This a game I'd have him travel to but only play if it's absolutely necessary. Especially given the depth we have at that position.

It’s not new. It was in an article last week or maybe a Babers interview. They said Adams had a minor arm injury and they weren’t sure he would play vs liberty.
Glad I'm not the only one who missed it.

I'm suspect of the sourcing on this. USA Today / Gannett owns the Rochester and Binghamton papers, but has no connection to the Syracuse market.

Hmm. I linked to a blank. Got to SWCs post and he has the correct link. I don’t know what the USA Today does or doesn’t know but they have injury reports for most teams. Updated weekly. Does SU release an official injury report?

Its in this thread.

Hmm. I linked to a blank. Got to SWCs post and he has the correct link. I don’t know what the USA Today does or doesn’t know but they have injury reports for most teams. Updated weekly. Does SU release an official injury report?

None of the ACC schools do. Not anymore.

If SU had an weekly injury report, Bailey/Mink would be all over it.