this color commentator, coach dick itch is THE WORST | Syracusefan.com

this color commentator, coach dick itch is THE WORST

Anyone that says a dude shouldn't get kicked out after an absolutely blatant push isn't someone I trust as an analyst.

Following NunesMagician's 2nd half tweets about Dakich was almost as entertaining as the game.

Glad Tirico was there.

I thought Dick was a Jack Donkey. "Do fans appreciate Jim Boeheim.." BS comment. My God he said some pretty stupid stuff.

He likened Boeheim to this guy.

james-deen-70th-venice-film-festival-02.jpg

i want whatever drugs dickitch and the rest of you are on

i've never felt stronger about anything than this. tirico spent half the night sounding like someone who didn't want to talk to the person sitting next to him on the plane and the other half sounding like a dad patronizing an idiot kid.

i've never felt stronger about anything than this. tirico spent half the night sounding like someone who didn't want to talk to the person sitting next to him on the plane and the other half sounding like a dad patronizing an idiot kid.

If anyone could get an honest moment with Tirico, I bet by the 2nd half he was begging to be sitting next to Gruden. And this the first time anyone ever said that.

At least he wasn't name dropping women's softball coaches.

The guy doesn't shut up!!!! Must've popped something, or drank 5 redbulls...something

The guy loves Cuse...he couldn't have a done a better job complimenting the team and pumping us up. What's not to like?

With Raf off to covering the mid major I would love Dakich to replace him on Big Monday. I don't always agree with him but he is freaking hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom