This Guy Thinks Pitt & SU Wish They Were in B1G | Syracusefan.com

This Guy Thinks Pitt & SU Wish They Were in B1G

He apparently never saw our crowds in DC, Charlottesville and the Triangle.

Its not that outlandish. While if you can guarentee the ACCs permenant survival I'd def prefer it to the B1G. Its a better fit culturally and athletically. But with the uncertainty right now a case could be made for the B1G were it available.

This strangely sounds like one of those Capital One Jimmy Fallon and the baby commercials..."But, it's more money!" "No". Duh, Pitt and SU wish they were getting B1G money, any idiot could say that.

SU is in the conference it belongs in. It fits in much better with mid-sized universities such as Georgia Tech, Virginia, BC and Miami than it does the behemoths such as OSU, Michigan and PSU. I'd also much rather take road trips to the south in the fall than the midwest.

Its a rational argument. SU and Pitt would be excellent geographic fits for the B1G.

Honestly, I can see SU in either the B1G or the ACC.

If we had a choice, I would definitely go to the Big 10. I think, assuming it is feasable financially and geographically, you try to compete with the absolute best. Having said that, the smart move was to take the bird in hand and go to the ACC. But if the Big 10 called and invited us tomorrow? Absolutely, I would go.

If we had a choice, I would definitely go to the Big 10. I think, assuming it is feasable financially and geographically, you try to compete with the absolute best. Having said that, the smart move was to take the bird in hand and go to the ACC. But if the Big 10 called and invited us tomorrow? Absolutely, I would go.
Why are you here?
Did your girlfriend dump you?

I dont care about the money. I'd slit my wrists if we had to watch B1G basketball and football for the next 40 years. Especially basketball. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom