this has been a really dumb weekend | Syracusefan.com

this has been a really dumb weekend

Millhouse

Living Legend
if sometime wants to criticize marrone about thomas, it should be that he played him when we all knew he was concussed. one hit and this guy might be done.

and i love non bills fans whining about the bills not taking nassib a hundred some picks before anyone else.

if anyone is stupid enough to think Wilson blacklisted su in the past, its certainly not relevant now. Wilson is barely aware of anything now
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Agreed 100%. I don't understand people commenting or even concerning who Marrone drafts at this point #1 it really isn't his decision and certainly not entirely. #2 it's a business not nursery school. Get over it, What.

if sometime wants to criticize marrone about thomas, it should be that he played him when we all knew he was concussed. one hit and this guy might be done.

I normally don't agree with you (on anything.. i don't pretend know anything though.) but i was dumbfounded when he got put back in in the pinstripe bowl. I just re-watched it yesterday and when he was walking off he looked awfully wobbly. I don't remember which game but i'm pretty sure the same thing happened earlier in the year (pitt?). I've always wondered how Marrone could justify putting Shamarko - or any player - back in the game after some of the hits he was involved with.

I have no opinion on the whole buffalo not drafting SU players - I literally don't care. The players that everyone thought were going to drafted got drafted. Plus I'm a Packer fan.

I am so bored with the whole Marrone thing. Whatever he does or does not do will not win one game for us. Besides its the Bills one of the most dysfunctional franchises in the NFL Probably one of the greatest fan bases - they deserve better than the front office they have.
Our guys are in great shape. Shamarko to the Steelers rather than the Bills -c'mon man!
Nassib and Pugh Giant! (DM probably had given TC great reviews before he left.)
Time to move on.
Go Orange.

and i love non bills fans whining about the bills not taking nassib a hundred some picks before anyone else.

if anyone is stupid enough to think Wilson blacklisted su in the past, its certainly not relevant now. Wilson is barely aware of anything now
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This entire board needs a timeout. Not the kind you call during a game, the kind where you sit your 3 year old down for 5 minutes.

i thought with the new NCAA rules they could not put a player back in who fails the tests they give and is there anyway the DR/trainer were not looking him over? they get the final say over a coach.

If I lived in a cave from the moment the SU football season ended until draft day and heard absolutely nothing from Mel Kiper, etc. about draft projections, and then woke up today and heard that Ryan Nassib was drafted mid 4th round, I would have said, "that seems fair, good for him."

If I lived in a cave from the moment the SU football season ended until draft day and heard absolutely nothing from Mel Kiper, etc. about draft projections, and then woke up today and heard that Ryan Nassib was drafted mid 4th round, I would have said, "that seems fair, good for him."
exactly. same with pugh and same with shamarko. they went where they should have gone.

and if you heard EJ manual went 16th you would have said...?

As a diehard fan of both, I never thought I would get tired of reading about Syracuse football or the Bills but this weekend did it for me!