This is a great draw! | Syracusefan.com

This is a great draw!

jordoo

Living Legend
We get to play 2 in Buffalo. OSU will struggle to score against our zone as will KU with their guards and no Embid. Florida is the same team we've beaten the last couple of seasons. They are far from the great team they are depicted as and played in a very poor conference while we played in a conference that struggled OOC but really have a bunch of teams get their sheet together in conference see the 6 bids. We would have to play well in any draw but I don't see any of the teams that I would have really not wanted to see early on. If we shoot in the mid 40's we are in the FF.

We get to play 2 in Buffalo. OSU will struggle to score against our zone as will KU with their guards and no Embid. Florida is the same team we've beaten the last couple of seasons. They are far from the great team they are depicted as and played in a very poor conference while we played in a conference that struggled OOC but really have a bunch of teams get their sheet together in conference see the 6 bids. We would have to play well in any draw but I don't see any of the teams that I would have really not wanted to see early on. If we shoot in the mid 40's we are in the FF.

Not sure I share your assessment of UF, but we truly have nothing to complain about.

If we can win two against very beatable teams on our virtual home court, that means our game will be back, and if so, we can beat anybody.

Not sure I share your assessment of UF, but we truly have nothing to complain about.

If we can win two against very beatable teams on our virtual home court, that means our game will be back, and if so, we can beat anybody.

They are the same team that has gotten to the E8 the last two seasons only deeper in a weaker field. I'm just saying I don't fear them and neither will our guys. We play well we can beat them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom