This is a great finals... | Syracusefan.com

This is a great finals...

RF2044

Living Legend
...so much for the Spurs getting "housed."

Miami is playing well, so are the Spurs.

Epic so far. Will be an interesting final two games [for the record, I see the Spurs closing it out in game 6].

I hate to say it because he is a tar heel, but i am rooting fot Danny Green. That guy is all about what is good about sports, and there is.nothing better than watching guys who can.just flat out shoot.

The ball movement and body moment has been great in this series!

So, the Heat didn't win in 5?

People really thought that would happen? After the offensively challenged Pacers took them to 7?

Spurs in 5 was the better bet. If Wade didnt have a throwback game 4 out of nowhere, it might've happened.

This is definitely a great finals, I just wish we could get some close games down the stretch. The level of play is really off the charts though. It's been a total back and forth series, I see this one going 7.

People really thought that would happen?

People were questioning if there was even a point to the playoffs. A lot of people were pretty willing to just hand the trophy to Miami.

People were questioning if there was even a point to the playoffs. A lot of people were pretty willing to just hand the trophy to Miami.

I do have to say before the playoffs I for sure thought Miami was going to win the title. But by the time the finals rolled around I had changed my tune a bit.

I do have to say before the playoffs I for sure thought Miami was going to win the title. But by the time the finals rolled around I had changed my tune a bit.

That's why they play the games!:cool:

This is definitely a great finals, I just wish we could get some close games down the stretch. The level of play is really off the charts though. It's been a total back and forth series, I see this one going 7.
I don't think so I think it is over in 6. The heat cannot defend this team and with the spurs able to beat them playing small. I think the Heat are out of options. For all the talk about starting Manu to me the biggest problem for the Heat is Tony Parker killing Charmers and Cole one on one, instead of using a pick and roll. That pull the heat in rotation and it was game over!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't think so I think it is over in 6. The heat cannot defend this team and with the spurs able to beat them playing small. I think the Heat are out of options. For all the talk about starting Manu to me the biggest problem for the Heat is Tony Parker killing Charmers and Cole one on one, instead of using a pick and roll. That pull the heat in rotation and it was game over!

Maybe, but to me it just has seemed like every time the Spurs win, it's inevitable that they're gonna win, Miami can't match up. Then Miami wins, and they're too good for the Spurs, etc.

I do agree on Parker; he is murdering them.

Maybe, but to me it just has seemed like every time the Spurs win, it's inevitable that they're gonna win, Miami can't match up. Then Miami wins, and they're too good for the Spurs, etc.

I do agree on Parker; he is murdering them.
Miami is winning when they turnover the Spurs. A lot of the turnovers were coming from trapping the pick and roll. In game 5 the Spurs ran almost no pick and roll and isolated Parker and Duncan. Maybe Miami will have an answer but I do see it because they can't guard them one on one and doubling is opening up the 3pt line.

Some very good offensive basketball so far. The first two plays of the game were just fundamentally perfect.

Bosh has a sweet shot, but his defense is terrible.

How late was that foul call? That was a terrible call.

I've got a feeling Miami goes on some sort of 12-0 run late third quarter

Lebron looked like a very average player in that half. Diao d-ed him very very well. And Duncan is a man out there.

Come on San Antonio, put this away tonight.

man this is getting fun, quoting your posts...

I concur with this one.

Note to Chris Andersen: "When you choose to stand out, why are you surprised when the refs notice you?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom