This is beyond belief | Syracusefan.com

This is beyond belief

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a hundred years would I have expected to see the performances we’ve seen this season.

It’s truly... TRULY... beyond comprehension.
So many issues. I’m sitting here trying to figure out why so many hated Troy Nunes. I’d take him today.

Never in a hundred years would I have expected to see the performances we’ve seen this season.

It’s truly... TRULY... beyond comprehension.
Thank you. Took the words right out of my mouth. I am so stunned, I feel like we’re back in the shafer era again

Where do we go from here?

Like, there HAS to be coaching changes next year right?
Honestly I hope they open the checkbook and get them selves a good defensive coordinator because I just don’t think the Tampa 2 is going to work for this team or in college at all.
And trust me that’s not the end of the changes

Last edited:
I don't post here anymore because of how toxic it has become but I will say this. Haven't watched a Syracuse game the past two weeks and I'm glad I didn't watch today. Don't plan on watching another one this season. This isn't an expected step back in Year 4. This is a detrimental development to the long-term. The conversations I've been privy to are only going to get louder given how the season has unfolded. I don't know if it's effort, chemistry or guys outright quitting, but the cancer has gotta be cut out at season's end. Hands are going to be forced and should be. This is unacceptable.

I don't post here anymore because of how toxic it has become but I will say this. Haven't watched a Syracuse game the past two weeks and I'm glad I didn't watch today. Don't plan on watching another one this season. This isn't an expected step back in Year 4. This is a detrimental development to the long-term. The conversations I've been privy to are only going to get louder given how the season has unfolded. I don't know if it's effort, chemistry or guys outright quitting, but the cancer has gotta be cut out at season's end. Hands are going to be forced and should be. This is unacceptable.

Whats the Cancer on this team?

Whats the Cancer on this team?

When you don't give effort it's contagious. A poor attitude is also contagious. Those were hallmark's of Robinson's teams. We're seeing a lot of it this season. Marrone was able to right the ship with what was essentially a mass dismissal.

Simply men vs boys.

Call Addazio a meathead if it makes you feel better.

But he understands that when his guys are kicking our butts man vs boy, you stick with it.

And when we need to load the box to have any chance of stopping the run, he throws over our heads.

Seems like good coaching to me.

Simply men vs boys.

But he understands that when his guys are kicking our butts man vs boy, you stick with it.

And when we need to load the box to have any chance of stopping the run, he throws over our heads.

Every coach we make fun of fed Dino his lunch this year.

Simply men vs boys.

Couldnt agree more. This board is the all about throwing stones in a glass house. Rutgers sucks, Addazio sucks, Doren sucks, that one sucks that one sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom