This is has been a good day for me | Syracusefan.com

This is has been a good day for me

dasher

Living Legend
Played in a poker tournament. 156 people. Won $700 Should have done better. Messed up pocket queens late but
$700 is still better than a stick in the eye. The Red Sox sign Story. Not in love with him but at least one of my teams did
something positive. And AUBURN loses. I have been waiting for this since our early season tournament with them.
I couldn't be happier.

Played in a poker tournament. 156 people. Won $700 Should have done better. Messed up pocket queens late but
$700 is still better than a stick in the eye. The Red Sox sign Story. Not in love with him but at least one of my teams did
something positive. And AUBURN loses. I have been waiting for this since our early season tournament with them.
I couldn't be happier.
They arent bluffing. A lesson I’ve learned the hard way this last year

I couldn't be happier.
Where over cards come gotta toss QQ

over cards saved me. The flop was ace, king, 9 He went all in. I folded. He had pocket 9's. If it was 9, 6. 3, I call
Why the heck did he go all in there? Suppose someone else must have led the action and he was a shorter stack and was hoping someone flopped the A.

Why the heck did he go all in there? Suppose someone else must have led the action and he was a shorter stack and was hoping someone flopped the A.
Those tournaments become shove fests after a certain level.
Guy probably put Dasher on hitting that board and just calling.

One negative about those tournaments is there isn’t much post-flop play once you get to the higher levels because the blinds are change every 30 minutes.

over cards saved me. The flop was ace, king, 9 He went all in. I folded. He had pocket 9's. If it was 9, 6. 3, I call
Good play. Trips are always the hidden monster you don’t see coming till it’s too late

People always hold/ play over cards especially new amatures always gotta suspect someone has an ace

He suspected that I had a over pair and was hoping I might have had a big ace.

"If you can't spot Dasher in your first 30 minutes at the table, you ARE Dasher." -Mike McD

roundersjpg.jpg

He suspected that I had a over pair and was hoping I might have had a big ace.
If he put you on KK or AAs that is a dumb shove.
What level was it at?

If he put you on KK or AAs that is a dumb shove.
What level was it at?
8k 16k He put me on a big ace, I'm sure. Pretty good player. The guy that made the mistake was me. I should have moved all in when he bet 35k I raised to 100k. I thought he would fold.

8k 16k He put me on a big ace, I'm sure. Pretty good player. The guy that made the mistake was me. I should have moved all in when he bet 35k I raised to 100k. I thought he would fold.

If you had gone all in at that point, do you think he would have called with the set?

Yeah if the guy isn’t an idiot if you 4 bet he likely folds if he realizes the player 4 betting isn’t loose.
However i think you played it right as with queens you put him on AK atleast if he calls and I wouldn’t want a flip at that point of the tournament.