This is not the best performance from Jay Bilas. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

This is not the best performance from Jay Bilas.

No real disagreement. I think it's because AD has been less flamboyant but more efficient with his athleticism, and more team oriented in his play. ZW is like a kid on Christmas morning with his new favorite toy, running around showing it to everybody. But as everyone here knows, I've been wrong before. :)
That kid on Christmas metaphor makes no sense, btw.

Breaking a Duke and ACCT record for Field Goal % with a minimum of 12 shots didn't hurt either.

It reminds me of that line from the Howard Stern Private Parts movie when he's at DC101. Average Stern fan listens for 90 minutes, most common answer was they want to hear what he'll say next. The Average Stern hater listens for 2 hours, most common answer was that they want to hear what he'll say next.

That's how it works with Duke.

There’s obviously some confusion here on the part of some fans.

They think that the purpose of the announcers is to supply even handed analysis of the game and to include interesting observations, insider facts and even instruction on the finer points of the game.

What the priority really is is to build and hold the audience with stories aimed at the lowest common denominator fan. They don’t care about the knowledgeable fan, because they’ll watch regardless of what they say. They are more interested in the below average Joe School and keeping him glued to the screen.

ESPN is a business, not a public service.

raff was a good counter balance to bilas . kept the preppy analytic stuff in check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom