This is so sad | Syracusefan.com

This is so sad

Dcuse

All Conference
If they go down 20 in the 1st qtr to this team...…… Seriously though, if Wildhack cares at all about this program, he needs to have a tough conversation here. Coach Q is one of the best recruiters in the nation no doubt. This last stretch of games has been positively unacceptable with the talent they have. I really try to support the ladies but consistently getting down by double digits...and I mean as in 20 points... in the first half? I just can't stay with that.
Now for my about face. It is sad that we cannot be in the Dome to pay homage to this remarkable young lady of ours. Tiana deserves a Cuse mens type crowd for her sendoff and it's a shame we can't give that to her. With all she has been through, to decide to stay here and wear that jersey while she battles back. I wish I could be there to honor her as I'm sure many here do also.
Tiana, you'll kill it in the Pros and you will hear us cheering from here!

Last edited:
If they go down 20 in the 1st qtr to this team...…… Seriously though, if Wildhack cares at all about this program, he needs to have a tough conversation here. Coach Q is one of the best recruiters in the nation no doubt. This last stretch of games has been positively unacceptable with the talent they have. I really try to support the ladies but consistently getting down by double digits...and I mean as in 20 points... in the first half? I just can't stay with that.
Then Wildhack ought to have 6 conversations with Boeheim.

We do seem to be underachieving based off our recruiting success. That said still one of our more solid programs at the University.

I too wish T nothing but the best. Great story. Sadly you can see the toll the experience has taken on her game but with time we hope she comes back to her old self.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom