This is the team some of us expected. | Syracusefan.com

This is the team some of us expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya everyone REALLLLLY needs to take their level of “we’re back” down some notches. The team we are playing is not good at all.
Im glad we are handling them and some good things we’re seeing but please settle down

We are so beat down as fans we have resorted to needing to get blowouts vs really bad teams to boost our self esteem.

ONLY IF WE COULD PLAY OAKLAND EVERY NIGHT.

Ya everyone REALLLLLY needs to take their level of “we’re back” down some notches. The team we are playing is not good at all.
Im glad we are handling them and some good things we’re seeing but please settle down
Fans are allowed to have fun, we don’t play in the games so it doesn’t matter if we think the team “is back” or not

You might be beaten down. Others are just choosing to see the positives in a game that was expected to be somewhat more competitive.

Where did I not see positives?
Please enlighten me.

Sometimes it's best to check before you post.

Was just happy to have some fun watching the team. I don’t think a single person even was saying “we are back” or what have you

Fans are allowed to have fun, we don’t play in the games so it doesn’t matter if we think the team “is back” or not
Fans need to be realistic

Fans need to be realistic
Fans don’t “need” to be anything. They’re fans. If a fan wants to think a 1-11 team should be in the playoff, everyone will laugh at them but it’s not anyone else prerogative to tell them they are wrong.

Until it becomes a danger to others (which sports optimism almost never does) you as a rationale adult with your own life should feel zero responsibility to decide what is or isn’t a realistic belief for a fan.

They’re playing a 2-8 team from a 1 bid team that has multiple players out. This is might as well be an exhibition and will have little predictive bearing on how this team performs in ACC play.
I guess you missed the ACC game vs Notre Dame. Everyone knew this team was going to be work in progress. The last two games this team showed more energy and more cohesion on both ends of the court. This is a team that is finding roles for players like JT and JBA.

Give us Bryant or Colgate again. They don't stay within ten points of us.

I never said that. Work on your reading comprehension, ding-dong.

" others are just choosing to see the positives"

Ok boss. FYI - read the game thread.. like I said.. check then post.

I guess you missed the ACC game vs Notre Dame. Everyone knew this team was going to be work in progress. The last two games this team showed more energy and more cohesion on both ends of the court. This is a team that is finding roles for players like JT and JBA.

Give us Bryant or Colgate again. They don't stay within ten points of us.
Bryant. Yes.

Colgate. Best zone team in the country, brothers.

fwiw, agreed with your post. This game is a positive result across the board.

9/6/6 sucks never should play again
2/6/3 THE SAVIOR SHOULD START
Go watch the game and post video of where those stats came from.
Then show me how Benny has had any positive material impact on any game in over a year.
I’m waiting.
I’ll create a video scrapbook of Benny wafting loafing prancing and bopping his way to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom