This next game is one of the five biggest games in Dome history | Syracusefan.com

This next game is one of the five biggest games in Dome history

GoSU96

Living Legend
This is up there with PSU in 87, UF in 91, Miami 92, UT in 98

Huge implications for the program. As long as they aren’t too beat up I think SU should be at worst a pick ‘em vs ND, Pitt, FSU, and BC. Win this one a 10 win or better season is achievable.

Biggest game in Dino’s tenure without a doubt.

Huge implications for the program. As long as they aren’t too beat up I think SU should be at worst a pick ‘em vs ND, Pitt, FSU, and BC. Win this one a 10 win or better season is achievable.

I feel like I’ve seen this post before.

We don’t agree often, but this I agree with you 100%

This game is going to determine where this program is going. We pick up a win here and I think it starts to really turn us back into a legitimate contender P5 team

Especially since it will potentially be the first game in the Dome with both teams being ranked since 2001...2001! Absolutely massive

Donnie!! You are extra curmudgeonly this morning!
The Boomtown Rats Monday GIF

Curious what NCS looks like this week vs FSU. They played Clemson tough, although never looked like they were ever going to climb back and win it. I could see them dropping to FSU as well and the shine to wear off.

Aren't kickoff times supposed to be announced today 2 weeks out?

Assuming we beat NCS and 1 or 2 or more others, and we gain visibility with more fans, national exposure etc, can we sustain things next year? Asking those who know about upcoming recruiting classes.

Everyone is watching, we all know that this team is capable of some very special things if we stay healthy and play mistake free. As a newer Cuse fan, I wasn’t expecting this type of excitement these last two seasons. Pleasantly surprised is an understatement!

Assuming we beat NCS and 1 or 2 or more others, and we gain visibility with more fans, national exposure etc, can we sustain things next year? Asking those who know about upcoming recruiting classes.

Next year, we'll have to replace most of the offensive line, and will lose Mikel Jones at MLB, along with a couple of the DBs, and I wouldn't be surprised to see Tucker go pro if we wind up with 8+ wins.

I have a feeling there will be a six day hold since nobody knows what NCS will do against FSU.

The good thing is, even if we get the 6 day hold we will have a pretty good idea of what slot we will be getting

I’m not going to get a good nights sleep between now and the 15th. Absolutely giddy for this and we are still 12 days out.

I’m 25 and was born and raised diehard Cuse football and hoops. This will easily be the biggest game I’ve ever been to.

A win would be some nice vindication for the decade+ of living and dying with this program.

It's a big game no doubt and the Dome will be rocking. NCS is a tough team and has a solid history of beating SU. Time to clean the slate.

I'm hoping they have an excellent bye week health wise and tweeking the plays to make the offense more rounded and explosive. Curious to see how Anea and Beck do with the offense coming off a bye because they often seem sluggish coming off a bye to me, maybe I'm wrong and the numbers will say that.

I am always excited for games, but I can not wait for this game to kick off, I’d say biggest game since 98 is accurate!

Everything considered

Everything considered, I agree.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom