This one is different | Syracusefan.com

This one is different

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
I just noticed today that when I am not signed in and come to the home page, the SU sports forums appear as well as the unused ACC stories part, but the OT forums do not. Interesting. Intentional?

but we can write sex!!!!

I just noticed today that when I am not signed in and come to the home page, the SU sports forums appear as well as the unused ACC stories part, but the OT forums do not. Interesting. Intentional?

Yes, I noticed that. Actually, most of the stuff considered objectionable is most often found in one of the off topic forums. So I decided to hide these forums from those who look for reasons to find fault with Syracusefan.com.

Anyone registering a username has already accepted the fact that y'all are f-Ing crazy.

Yes, I noticed that. Actually, most of the stuff considered objectionable is most often found in one of the off topic forums. So I decided to hide these forums from those who look for reasons to find fault with Syracusefan.com.

Anyone registering a username has already accepted the fact that y'all are f-Ing crazy.

How come to don't do that on the Boneyard? Just out of curiosity...

How come to don't do that on the Boneyard? Just out of curiosity...

The cesspool (politics board) has always been hidden to non registered users, and registered users who are not logged in. The entertainment board gets very little traffic, so I never bothered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom